One of the newest additions to the Phantom family is the Phantom S990 Streaming Camera – the world’s fastest machine vision camera. The S990 features the right combination of fast frame rate, high resolution and available throughout for us in demanding machine vision applications in multiple industries.
The Key Specifications of the Phantom S990 are:
- Up to 9 Gpx/second (66 Gbps) of streaming capability
- 938 fps at 4,096 x 2,304 and 1,000 fps at 4,096 x 2,160
- 9.4-megapixel CMOS sensor in color or monochrome
- 6.75-µm pixel size
- 12-bit or 8-bit data transfer
- Rolling, Global and Bright Field shutter selection
- Up to 4 banks of 4 CXP ports
- CXP and GenICam compliant
- Sturdy, metal body construction
You can find out more on the Phantom S990 here.